Monday, November 30, 2009

Celebrating good news to Langkawi..

Well..i celebrated the pregnancy good news to Langkawi Island on last Raya Aidilfitri...just to share some of memories with mom+sis+nephews+bro-in-law.. Baby's Papa??-MIAShenam, mum and me on ferry to Langkawi
on cable car (notice my double chin huhuhu...i'm fat!!!!)
me, Azir and Shenam on the skybridge (me like a "mak budak" oredy)

Mum dengan muka takut2 he he... both daughters paksa her walk on the sky-bridge - ayat power kitorang " bila lagi nak adventure macam ni" he he

Syoknya depa main ayaq laut.. there's no me in pic due to "sexy perut" privacy regulation

depa main ayaq lagi...

Upacara terapi berendam dalam pasir.. kesian Azir..

on the boat to Geopark

Adho on the move....

"Jangan tinggal daku" waaa....

at jetty Langkawi-Ok time to go home...





No comments:

Post a Comment