Wednesday, January 6, 2010

AND AGAIN WITH HER WISHES....

Salam All,

I was about to starts my project paper regarding online biz to Papa just now when he called to discuss an "URGENT" topic about Ms XX next wishes..to further Master....as usual, my first impression was to stress out my opinion which I think the best way to do..giving example on how i  had treated my inexperience ex-lecturer during Degree time..bla bla bla.. and when I asked what's her reason? Papa repeating the same words-she is now still have the interest to study hmmm....I think I also have the same feelings during diploma time...but i really pressed my point of view to "taste" the working experience first as to know further about what I have studied. Well I guess different people comes with different opinions.. apatah lagi different age.

The line was cut off accidentally by the bad line service..Papa didn't call back after that... let he think first...but I'm sure he will follow what ever Miss XX wishes are....like Maxis broadband 3Mgb (with that size...she can open a biz out of it) and once more... who am I to say NO....

:(

enjoy below pic as to "peningkan lagi kepala anda" ....



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment